To actively participate in our Aerospace Education mission, there are a few training courses that will be helpful to you.
- Once you have completed Level 1 in eServices, ask the Squadron Education Officer to get authorization for access to the Aerospace Education Specialty Track.
- After you have been granted access to the AE Specialty Track, download and read the “Aerospace Officer Handbook” and the "Aerospace Education Specialty Track Task Guide".
- Find a mentor in the Aerospace Education Specialty Track (speak with the Squadron Aerospace Education Officer)
- Enroll in the Aerospace Education Specialty Track on eServices > Online Learning > AXIS/Learning Management System > AXIS > Specialty Tracks, complete the module, and take the test.
- Enroll in an Aerospace Education Officer School – This class is taught by our members in a classroom setting by Group or Wing throughout the year, as well as at both the California Wing and National Conferences.
- Explore the Aerospace Education online library on eServices > Menu > Aerospace Education > AE Downloads and Resources
- Earn the Yeager Award